Full Lip Assemblies
Bucyrus Blades offers a complete line of weld-in bar stock, both straight and formed for bucket rebuilds, and replacement of worn or cracked edges. Bucyrus Blades”‘ bar stock is available in the following steel alloys:
- ForgeTemp° Steel – Non-heat treated, general purpose applications
- MaxTemp° Steel – Through-hardened, heat-treated steel for use in high impact, high wear applications
- Special Application MaxTemp° (SAM) Steel – Through-hardened steel for maximum resistance to impact, while minimizing the affects caused by welding
- Weld-on edges
- Skid and wear plates
- Bolt-on edges
- Side cutters
- Base edges
- Corner gussets
Edges for all Makes and Models
- Cutting edges and segments available in both Flat DoubleDut ” and Flat Double Bevel sections
- Cast Double Duty segments are in premium A90 alloy
- Available for Cat° 988 and 992 loaders
- Cutting edges and segments are available in the Bucyrus Blades DoubleDuty profile
- The unique design and digging characteristics of the DoubleDuty section, provides base edge protection, improves penetration, and increases resistance to impact breakage.
Modified Vee Base Edges
Produced in premium Special Application MaxTemp° alloy, Mod-Vee base edges improve penetration, and help distribute loads, reducing stress on lifting arms.
Bucyrus Blades”‘ Mod-Vee base edges can be ordered:
- Standard without bolt-on edges
- Standard with bolt-on edges
- Outfitted with segments and teeth
In any digging conditions, Bucyrus Blades guarantees to have the right edge combination to meet your needs.
3-Piece Bolt-on Cutting Edge Systems
Bucyrus Blades 3-piece bolt-on cutting edge systems with weld-on side cutters offer an easy, cost-effective alternative to OEM replacement parts. Choose either Flat Double Bevel or Flat DoubleDuty bolt-on cutting edge sets.
- 3-piece design permits replacement of bolt-on ends independent of center
- Counter bored holes offer additional bolt and nut protection
- Available for all sizes of loaders
Loader Teeth, Adapters and Pins
Pin from the side CAT style made by FUTURA, ESCO, HENSLEY, H&L and more.
Futura TWISTER – A heavy duty SUPER V replacement
- Complete system featuring teeth, adapters and pins
- Variety of designs to suit common and heavy-duty excavator or loader applications
- TWISTER teeth and pins are suitable to be used with any other HELIX style adapter available in the market