Edges and Bits
Bucyrus Blades offers a complete line of edges and bits for all makes and models of dozers – from small utility class up to and including the latest mining series. Bucyrus Blades has the right edge and bit combination, job-engineered for your specific application.
Bucyrus Blades”‘ dozer cutting edges and end bits are “Precision Punched” for easy installation and are available in:
- Extra Heavy-Duty
- Carbide Plus”‘ Steel
Bucyrus Blades Forge Temp° and MaxTemp° steels give superior resistance to impact breakage, minimizing downtime.
- Hot cupped, drop-corner end bits – thicker throughout… self-sharpening… maximum penetration
- Straight type end bits for level cuts
- Increased strength up to 75%
- Puts up to 136% more working steel below the moldboard, where it counts
- Strengthens the moldboard assembly
- Reduces downtime and operating costs
- Fewer changes – extended bolt life