- We offer a complete line of curved double bevel (CDB) cutting edges for every make and model.
- CDB sizes range from 1/2″ x 6″ for light grading up to our heavy-duty 1″ x 8″ CDB section for greater wear life.
- Surface hardened grader cutting edges with surface hardness up to 62 RC, provides maximum wear resistance
- Recommended for low impact conditions
- XHD flat grader blades are available in sizes 3/4″ x 8″ through 3″ x 13″ FDB
- Select serrated grader blades when working in frozen or hard packed ground conditions
End bits and overlay end bits help protect the moldboard, while extending the life of cutting edges. We have them available in standard and heavy-duty.
Scarifier Shanks and Tips
- Drop-forged, triple alloy steel shanks fit precisely, providing maximum strength and resistance to shock
- Tips are made of Bucyrus Blades’”‘ A90 alloy, offering maximum wear and economic value
- Available in rectangular and oval slot design
Conical Carbide Tip Blades
- These teeth tool holder blades and perfect for your graders
- Made to fit with rotating and non-rotating tips
- Construction ensures the blades’ durability and allows the carbide tips to work efficiently.
- Made of 1020 steel, each blade is machined with a high precision CNC machine
- Available in three different lengths that fit most graders
- Custom blades are available upon request
- Sold with our without wear plates
- Available in standard and HD versions
Carbide plow tip blades
These teeth tool holder blades are perfect for your graders and snow plows. They are made to fit with rotating and non-rotating tips. Its construction ensures the blades’ durability and allows the carbide tips to work efficiently.
Made of 1020 steels, each blade is machined with a high prevision CNC machine. These are available in three different lengths that fit most graders and sold with and without wear blade plates. Available on standard and HP versions. Custom blades are available upon request.
RoadMaxx™ Underbody Blade System
- High quality carbide insert blade with a tough carbide matrix face protecting carbide inserts from washout, and the lower front blade face from erosion
- Universal CurbRunner® Guardsare is included to protect blade and plow ends from damage
- They have embedded carbide matrix at point of impact
- Blades are available in 3 ft. and 4 ft. sections for easy assembly
- Engineered system that will greatly extend wear life in snowplowing or earth moving applications.